Try a Video Game
- Expository, Persuasive
- Clip Art, Charts, Screenshots
An infographic that attempts to convince adults to play video games.
The infographic builds an argument through facts and statistics. It develops through four frames which make the following statements.
- Video games are popular internationally and across demographics.
- Video games develop cognitive skills.
- There are a variety of games to play.
- You can even play on the go.
The implication is that there is not excuse not to try to play video games.
"Around 70% of gamers play socially, this statistic disproves the
popular opinion that video game players are introverts and do not like socialization."